Thanks to all who submitted an abstract for the EU PVSEC 2015. All submitted abstracts will be scored in March by three independent paper review experts, members of the international Scientific Committee. The topic organisers will set-up the Conference Programme in April. Notification of acceptance will be sent latest from end of April 2015.
If you wish to submit a late abstract or if you have an enquiry concerning abstract submission for the EU PVSEC 2015, please contact us by using the email button below.
Content and Format of your Late Abstract
The late abstract should contain newly achieved scientific work and results. The abstract has to be one full page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) plus 1 to 3 explanatory pages with more detailed information about the work.
The abstract, written in English and single spaced, should include:
- Applicable topic (1 to 7) and sub-topic number (e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) as stated in the Call for Papers
- Full title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other co-authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
- Short introductive summary (approx. 1,000 characters) for publication in the EU PVSEC Personal Programme Planner
- Purpose of the work
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results and Conclusions
For questions concerning abstracts, please contact:
Mr Jon de Gregorio
+49 89 720 12 723
Call for Papers
The Conference subjects have been further developed and structured; covering the entire range of PV research, technologies and applications,
and focusing on the most recent scientific, technological and market-related trends.
Key dates for authors:
- Review & selection procedure:
March / April 2015
- Authors notified:
from end April 2015